INDUCTION Heating Systems
Power Cube® Series 900 Generators
High Frequency Generators
- Dual Alternate, high Power output
- High level of performance with minimal operating costs
- Very compact and integrable Generators
- Miniaturized Heating Heads
- High Safety: all models output isolated from the mains
- Continuous generation
- Built-in Self-diagnosis
- Maintains stable and accurate output power even as working conditions change
- Supplied with Calibration Certificate
- Digital and analog control of the output power
- Interfaces with CEIA Master Controller V3+ unit to manage heating cycles (temperature, time and power)
- Compliant with the Regulations on Electrical Safety and Electromagnetic Compatibility
Constant, repeatable power generation via microprocessor control
The Power Cube® 900 HI-PE series of High Frequency Generators spans five models with a power rating range of 2.8 to 6kW. They combine the miniaturized CEIA Heating Head solution (patented) with a powerful, continuous-duty rated generator with so high efficiency that it can replace traditional generators in applications up to 12kW, thus cutting the initial investment and operating costs.
These compact devices are manufactured using solid-state technology and each has an embedded microprocessor. This guarantees stable power output as well as optimum operating frequency. The microprocessor also performs monitoring and diagnostic functions to inform the user of device status.
The generators have an ideal design for integration into automatic production systems. Space efficiency and simple operation also make these generators perfect for manual applications. All CEIA Power Cube® Generators can be combined with the CEIA Master Controller V3+ unit.
They can even be interfaced with PCs or programmable controllers via their analog and RS-232 interfaces. Each HI-PE Generator is accompanied by a calibration report that certifies the stability of the output voltage coming from the heating head.
The use of innovative technology and latest-generation components places the 900 series generators in a class of their own in terms of performance, power output and operational cost.