INDUCTION Heating Systems
Master Controller v3+
Multifunction Heating Process Controller
- Programming and management of up to two independent heating stations, consisting of: CEIA Power Cube Generator; CEIA SH/SLE series non-contact temperature sensor or external thermocouples; automatic solder dispenser; antioxidant gas diffuser
- High-definition graphic display
- Internal memory and removable SDC Card containing up to 100 work programs
- Multiple interface Capability including: Industrial current/voltage I/O; Field Bus; RS-232; up to 22 input and 22 output
- Validation and Reporting of each heating cycle for Production Quality Control and Certification
- “STATUS” key for immediate reading of main Generator working parameters
- “QUICK ACCESS” key for fast programming of user defined parameters
The Master Controller V3+ is a multifunction industrial control unit, designed for automatic management of programmable heating processes.
The Master Controller V3+ is equipped with integrated Data Log and Web Server system. It is possible to perform automatic data storage, for a proper process quality control, monitoring heating temperatures, output power, frequency, voltage and inductor current.
An Ethernet TCP/IP port allows access to the internal web server of the Master Controller for remote programming settings and interface with SCADA / DCS systems.
Thanks to the Thermal Profile Monitoring software, coupled with the new CEIA SH15/SLE Optical Pyrometers, the user is now able to set specific temperature profiles, monitor and certify the heating process of each production item.
For more than 30 years CEIA has been manufacturing Generators and Control units for induction heating processes characterized by very high efficiency and minimum operating costs. CEIA’s unique technological solutions allow the manufacturing of power equipment with compact size, extremely high-energy efficiency and long-term reliability.
Thanks to the experience achieved in the field, and to the continuous R&D activities, CEIA is now proud to introduce the Master Controller V3+.
The Standard Controller version comes with a set of predefined programs. All operating parameters for each phase of the heating cycle can be programmed within a wide range of values.
This allows maximum flexibility in setting the heating and cooling times, the power supplied by the induction generators, the operating temperatures for the piece being worked on and the quantity and feed speed of the soldering wire.
A wide range of digital and analog I/O signals, a fieldbus and an RS-232 serial interface allow connection to PLC, PC or external logic for remote loading and running of preset and user-defined heating programs.
The isolated inputs have programmable P/N logic, while the isolated outputs use a programmable auxiliary voltage of 12/24 V.