Real-time Thermal Profile screen, combined with Web server and Data Log option
SA/400 Generators Series with 12.5 kW and 25 kW powerFor more than 30 years CEIA has been manufacturing Inductive Heating Systems, achieving great experience in the field, and carrying out continuous R&D activities.
The SA/400 Generators and Network Matching (Heating Head) hardware design combined with a state-of-the-art power and control electronics allow an extremely high conversion efficiency and therefore a high reliability and low operating costs.
The embedded microprocessor control system is based on a wide feedback signals network, that allows a fi ne coil voltage and current control, and guarantees the consistency and accuracy of output power generation, suitable for highly repeatable production processes.
All the CEIA Generators are equipped with an isolation transformer that separates the coil output from the power supply line guaranteeing a high level of operator safety.
Automatic output matching to wide load impedanceThe SA/400 Generators adaption system to the load is fully automatic. The operator does not have to carry out any type of mechanical operation on the Generator or on the Heating Head.
This function selects the best Generator parameters, maximizing conversion efficiency at each set point power. This reduces the set up time and associated costs. Furthermore, during operation, a continuous and real time automatic tracking of the output matching is carried out in order to always meet the set point power even in case of workload condition changing. (i.e. heating temperature over curie point). This provides for the greatest possible efficiency during the entire heating cycle.
The SA Series Generators are therefore ideal for industrial production processes, where the maximum reliability, repeatability and output power accuracy are required together with wide load matching flexibility, fast set-up and low operation costs.
Friendly human machine interfaceA wide 7” high-resolution touch screen panel allows the operator to access programming function parameters quickly. All the process parameters are continuously displayed on the Main screen:
- Coil Voltage
- Coil Current
- Output Power Setting and Real time Reading
- Temperature Setting and Real time Reading
- Cooling Water Temperature and Flow
- Working Cell (Recipe)
- Generator Status (Alarm)
Thermal profile management and monitoring
- Up to 20 Programmable Temperature and Time Segments per Process
- Up to 100 different storable processes
- Maximum Power Output Programmable for Each Individual Segment
- Temperature Tolerance Window Programmable for Each Individual Segment
- Out-of Tolerance and End-of-Cycle Outputs for Each Process
Wire feeder control
- Control up to two independent Wire Feeders, one for each heating station
- Control parameters:
- Quantity and speed of wire feeding
- Quantity and speed of wire rewind
- Activation time of alloy feeding
- Wire feeding motor torque
- Wire presence Sensor
Tin soldering control
- Optimized version for tin soldering
- Same features as the wire feeder control with the added special features
- Management of the automatic use of two wire feeders on the same piece to braze.
- Management of emissivity change (emissivity A and B) during the heating process
- Management of the brazing process without temperature control (heating time and two levels of programmable power)
- Management of the automatic use of two Wire Feeders on the same piece to braze, during the working mode “Thermal Profile” (only if the TP option is active).
Integrated web server and data log systemThe Power Cube® SA/400 Series is equipped with integrated Data Log and Web Server system. It is possible to perform automatic data storage, for a proper process quality control, monitoring heating temperatures, output power, frequency, voltage and inductor current.
- Integrated Webserver with 2-port 100base-T Ethernet switch
- No client software required, only a web browser
- Zero configuration network for simple setup
- Built-in Rich Internet Application (RIA) for Status Monitoring, Remote Programming, Logging and Thermal Profile Management
- Internal storage capacity for more than 100,000,000 data samples
Field bus managementAn Ethernet TCP/IP port allows access to the internal web server of the generator for remote programming settings and interface with SCADA / DCS systems.
- Management and control of the heating process via Field Bus protocol:
- EtherNet / IP
- Others upon request (DeviceNet, Profi bus, CANopen, CC-Link, CompoNet, ControlNet, Modbus-RTU or TCP, SERCOS III)
- Field Bus and Network compliance certification available upon request
- Interface with Thermocamera via a direct Ethernet connection on the Master Controller v3+
- Management of up to two independent zones of interest (ROI # 1 and ROI # 2).
- Ideal for temperature control on large surfaces or in applications where the location of the hot spot moves during the heating process (Max Temperature Spot Automatic Tracking)
- Simultaneous measurement and control of two different areas used to prevent over heating
Input / Output connectionsThe SA/400 series generator is equipped with two standard connectors which allow easy and reliable connections of all the INPUT and OUTPUT signals of the generator:
- Digital I/O
- Analog I/O
- Field Bus
- Wire feeders